Step 4: Make Yourself Known to the World
Static websites contain straight HTML-coded pages. These pages link from one to another easily and may contain easy JaveScript button rollovers, but in general, contain no flash features and have no direct interaction with a database such as a Content Management System website.
The advantage of static HTML pages is that they load faster, are more easily indexed by a search engine, and are simple to update.
Call us a for a quote on updating or changing your HTML website. We'll give you our best recommendation!
Standard Features for Static Websites
- Custom design of all pages, including template page
- Number of pages based on initial quote
- CSS development
- Assistance with hosting set-up and domain registration
- Website structure and navigation planning
- Implement Google Analytics on all pages
- Menu button rollovers
- Content writing
- Digital photography
- Updates & maintenance
Static Website | Dynamic Web CMS
Production Schedule for Static Websites
- Discovery meetings with Client discussing design, structure, and content of website
- Setup domain & hosting services
- Begin to gather all resources: photos, artwork, text, etc.
- Home page and subpage are designed and approved
- All content (text and images) is received from Client or purchased
- Home page and individual pages are built in HTML
- CSS is developed
- Development site is created for Client to view and approve
- All pages are completed and approved
- Website is launched online