Rule Number One:
Never Skimp on Your Logo!
Your company or ministry logo is more important than your name. Why? Because it's your visual identification that people will remember at a glance. Logos should reflect the exact nature of your company. They should quickly identify who you are, what you do, and what your name is — all at a glance.
Great logos take time and research. Don't make the mistake of getting a cheap logo from a bargain-basement provider. You will get what you paid for!
After your logo is designed, your next steps will be to create an overall Corporate Identity for your business or ministry that includes letterhead, envelopes, business cards, and brochures, and then finally, your online presence with a professional website.
Logo Design Process
- The first step is a comprehensive meeting with you to find out what your company or ministry is and what people group you plan to target.
- Following, logo development and design begins. Round one proofs will contain at least two unique concepts based on the information that you provided to us about your organization.
- The revision process follows to refine your logo into a final design with possible adaptations.
- Once that final logo design is approved, you will be provided with sole copyrights and all the logo files you need — from .jpgs to .eps files — that make using and reproducing your logo really easy.
- The next step is to create your Corporate Identity.
- Your final logos will be original (not from clipart)
- You will own the final design and copyrights
- You will receive final digital files
- When you call us, we are there! You won't have to hunt us down for answers!
Call our Creative Services Department for your logo design at (888) 237-1881.