Brochures: A Snapshot of Your Business
Brochures are essential to the success of all your marketing efforts. A brochure's purpose is to inform the customer about the products or services you offer, to emphasize better solutions than your competitors, and to reflect the true essence of your company.
Our approach to brochure design revolves around these key elements, and most importantly, your own satisfaction! If you're not happy, we're not finished with the project.
Our designers' 20+ experience and creative talents ensure that your brochure design we create will be of the same caliber of marketing materials used by large corporations, but you will pay only a fraction of the cost.
Call our Creative Services Department at (888) 237-1881 and get a brochure that perfectly fits your company or ministry. From the outline of messages and modern design, to the final printing — we are your one source provider.
Already have your brochure designed? We also have national and local vendors available for commercial printing at very reasonable prices. Just ask us for a printing quote!
Brochure Design Process
- The first step is a comprehensive meeting with you to find out what your company or ministry is, what the brochure's purpose is, and what people group you plan to target.
- Following that, brochure development and design begins using text and images provided by you (or purchased from a stock photo provider). Copywriting is also available by our Creative Department. A preliminary design is created and a proof is given to you.
- The revision process follows to refine the design, make changes or additions, and thoroughly proofread the text.
- Once the revisions are completed, the final brochure is approved and we send it to the printer. (A physical proof may be requested.)
- Last, your product is delivered — satisfaction guaranteed!
Call our Creative Services Department for a professional brochure design at (888) 237-1881.